An ecosystem where sports meet technology
Boost Belgian Sports Tech. Innovation :
Foster Belgian Sports Technology innovation & Starts-ups initiatives and entrepreneurship.
Build Sports & Tech. Connections :
Build long term cross-fertilization strategy between Belgian sports and technology stakeholders locally and internationally.
Place Belgium at the Heart of Sports Tech. :
Bring Belgium at the ForeFront of International Sports Tech ecosystem.
A global network of specialized investors (leaded by WV)
Corporate Venturing start-up programs focused on business development and strategic growth
Missions, global events & thought leadership to strengthen our position on the global market.
A specialized infrastructure to welcome all programs and companies located at the heart of Europe
SPORTS AND ESPORTS
Activity & performances
Wearables, Equipment & Infrastructure, Tracking & Analytics, Classes & Tutorials, Booking & Discovery, Recovery & Injury Prevention, Coaching & Recruitment
Fans & content
Audience, User Experience, Immersive Technologies, sports betting, Creation, Production, Broadcasting, Streaming, Curation, …
Management & organizations
Monetization, Optimization, Monitoring, Consulting, Audience, Licences & Rights, sports betting, ticketing
Stadium, arenas, theaters, festivals + safety, security, CSR, …
Next edition: November 8 at Proximus Basecamp (Tubize, Belgium)
The SportsTech Summit ambitions to become the new place to be for all companies and players thinking and breathing sports and technologies on a daily basis. Hosted at the prestigious new training center of the Belgian Red Devils, Proximus Basecamp, the first Sportstech Belgium Summit will bring together all key players of the Belgian and Internationzal Sportstech landscape on a prestigious showfloor gathering:
- The SportsTech Village: Over 30 exhibitors showcasing their innovation in various domain of sports technologies
- The Stage: Offering a series of highly selected keynotes sessions from prestigious and influential personalities of the industry
- The Acceleration Camp: Presenting a series of start-ups selected in the frame of the SportsTech Belgium Acceleration program to present their innovative ideas
- The Meet Me Up Corner: A number of convivial activities and area fostering business connections and interactions between Sports organizations and business players
Organized by Wallifornia, an Entertainment hub based in Liège (Belgium), this 8 weeks program aims to support the most promising international SportsTech/Esports start-ups to help them understand better how work the sports/esports industries and the VC world.
The program is 100% organized online and free of charges.
- Deadline to apply : Octobber 31st
- Announcement of the 10 selected startups : November 5th
- Program : From November 15th (Kickoff) to January 14th (Demo Day)
The 8-weeks of acceleration consist of:
- Individual mentorships with experienced entrepreneurs and Entertainment industry experts
- On-stage presentations at the Wallifornia Summits Demo Days
- 1/1 meetings with top level entertainment industry executives and VCs
- Guidance developping financial proposals
Get in touch